PROGRAM MANAGER SENIOR III
Chief Administrative Officer
|Department||MD Institute for Emergency Medical Svcs Systems|
|Date Opened||9/14/2022 11:59:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/12/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$92,340.00 - $148,562.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Loni Young|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Plans, organizes and manages the work of MIEMSS Administration professionals
- Prepares, presents and defends the annual operating budget
- Analyzes annual operating expenditures and revenues
- Supervises staff responsible for procurement, accounting, accounts payable, grants management, timekeeping, building maintenance, inventory control and fleet management
- Ensures compliance with recommendations made by legislative auditors and other control agency audits
- Develops, evaluates and implements policies and procedures
- Serves as primary liaison with personnel staff at Department of Budget & Management for all MIEMSS personnel matters
- Support the financial analyses needs of the State EMS Board
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Work experience with State of Maryland Financial Information System (FMIS)
- Work experience developing budgets in State of Maryland Budget Analysis and Reporting System (BARS)
- Knowledge of and/or work experience with State of Maryland procurement regulations
- Knowledge of and/or work experience with State of Maryland personnel regulations
- Work experience with grant accounting
- Work experience with State of Maryland and equipment inventory responsibilities
- Work experience responding to/implementing corrective actions in response to compliance audit findings
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.