PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR IV
EARN Program Administrator - REPOST
|Department||LABOR Workforce Dev - Ofc of the Asst Secy|
|Date Opened||9/6/2022 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/17/2022 11:15:00 AM|
|Salary||$28.02 - $36.49/hour|
|HR Analyst||Erin Alston|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Technical Assistance: Designing and implementing technical assistance, evaluations, and reporting structures for grantees.
- Grantee Reporting and Performance Review: Reviewing reports submitted by grantees and monitoring performance outcomes.
- Stakeholder Outreach: Acts as Department representative to key stakeholders from business, government, education, and foundations to provide outreach of EARN Maryland.
- Fiscal: Working with and providing support for Fiscal Administrator to ensure fiscal integrity of the program.
- Reports: Helps to draft reports for submission to State Legislature, Governor’s Office and other State Agencies.
- Solicitation: Assists to plan, organize, and carry out the Solicitation process to ensure fairness, integrity and a smooth process.
- Two years of experience in Workforce Development.
Contractual employees who work for an agency covered under the State Employee and Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits Program, have a current employment contract and work 30 or more hours a week (or on average 130 hours per month) may be eligible for subsidized health benefits coverage for themselves and their dependents. As a contractual employee, you will be responsible for paying 25% of the premiums for your medical and prescription coverage, including any eligible dependents you have enrolled. The State of Maryland will subsidize the remaining 75% of the cost for these benefits. You can also elect to enroll in dental coverage, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and life insurance, but will be responsible to pay the full premium for these benefits.
Leave may be granted to a contractual employee who has worked 120 days in a 12 month period. This leave accrues at a rate of one hour for every 30 hours worked, not to exceed 40 hours per calendar year.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION.
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendums may be mailed to:DOL Office of Administration
Attn: Erin Alston RE: 22-006574-0001
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Rm. 100
Baltimore, MD 21201
TTY Users: call via Maryland RelayDepartment of Labor is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Department of Labor that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.