FACULTY MSD - Compensatory Services
|Department||MD School for Deaf - Columbia - Educational Svc.|
|Date Opened||2/18/2022 3:35:00 PM|
|Salary||$30.65 - $62.79/hour|
|HR Analyst||Emily Hicks|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Plan instruction, tutoring, practice and assessment in alignment with identified goals.
- Provide direct supplemental/remedial instruction services to identified students.
- Work with individual and small groups of students both within and outside of classrooms to assist students in achieving closing targeted academic goals.
- Implement best teaching practices to close the targeted academic gaps.
- Follow intervention plan (compensatory ed plan), monitor target students' performance, and collect data.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Contractual employees who work for an agency covered under the State Employee and Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits Program, have a current employment contract and work 30 or more hours a week (or on average 130 hours per month) may be eligible for subsidized health benefits coverage for themselves and their dependents. As a contractual employee, you will be responsible for paying 25% of the premiums for your medical and prescription coverage, including any eligible dependents you have enrolled. The State of Maryland will subsidize the remaining 75% of the cost for these benefits. You can also elect to enroll in dental coverage, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and life insurance, but will be responsible to pay the full premium for these benefits.
Leave may be granted to a contractual employee who has worked 120 days in a 12 month period. This leave accrues at a rate of one hour for every 30 hours worked, not to exceed 40 hours per calendar year.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|