HSCRC CHIEF I
|Department||MDH Health Services Cost Review Commission|
|Date Opened||5/2/2022 1:45:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/21/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$66,516.00 - $108,929.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Janet Esser|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Setting rates for Maryland hospitals using the Global Budget Revenue system and applying and implementing rate setting methodologies into the rate setting process
- Design rate adjustment models and assist in the development of rate setting automation tools
- Monitor the charging practices of all hospitals and ensure hospitals are in compliance with their global budgets and issued unit rates
- Supporting and reviewing the calculations of the annual updates to hospital global budgets, as well as unit rates and rate corridors
- Assisting in the review and evaluation of Commission initiated or hospital submitted rate reviews
- Assist in training analysts and answer technical questions
- Perform analysis on Total Cost of Care data and provide updates to stakeholders on Model performance
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.