EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST DOL
|Department||LABOR Workforce Dev - Adult Ed & Literacy Program|
|Date Opened||11/20/2023 2:08:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/4/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$78,749.00 - $102,703.00 (With Potential Growth to $126,912.00/year)|
|HR Analyst||Brittany Small|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of teaching or administrative staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment, analysis, evaluation, creativity and consultation directed to developing management policies and general business in or affiliated with an education program.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and
completion of 36 credit hours at an accredited college or university for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute six years of teaching or performing administrative staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment, analysis, evaluation, creativity and consultation directed to developing management policies and general business in or affiliated with an education program for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university for one year of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Education Program classifications or Education Program specialty codes in the Education field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in digital learning, including online and blended learning modalities.
- Experience in providing services to prepare adults to transition to careers and post-secondary education.
- Experience in monitoring education or workforce grants, including monitoring program deliverables, budgets, and reporting.
- Experience in interpreting and implementing federal and/or state governmental policies and procedures.
- Experience in program evaluation and improvement planning, especially in educational programming focused on student performance outcomes.
- Experience working with Adult Literacy programs providing Adult Basic Education, Family Literacy, Integrated Education and Training, and/or English Language Acquisition programming.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
All candidates are subject to a background check against files maintained by the Division of Unemployment Insurance (Dept. of Labor/DUI) to determine whether any monies are owed to Dept of Labor/DUI as a result of an unemployment insurance overpayment and/or fraud. Any unpaid debt may have an impact on whether or not a candidate is offered employment.