AGENCY GRANTS SPECIALIST II
|Department||LABOR Workforce Dev - Ofc of the Asst Secy|
|Date Opened||11/8/2023 12:20:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/22/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$57,095.00 - $91,742.00/year (Salary guidelines will apply)|
|HR Analyst||Erin Alston|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Sub-Grants Management
- Federal Grants Management
- Appropriation Budget
- Coding and submission of invoices to Accounts Payable, including invoices for rent, resource sharing agreements, supplies, operating costs. Oversee cash deposits for assigned grants and programs.
- Other duties as assigned as they relate to DWDAL fiscal, accounting, administrative, and procurement functions, including back up responsibilities for other DWDAL Fiscal positions.
Experience: Seven years of experience in grant evaluation and monitoring or budget preparation, presentation and execution.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and three years of experience in grant evaluation and monitoring or budget preparation, presentation and execution for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute graduate education from an accredited college or university in accounting, business administration, economics, finance, political science or public administration at a rate of 30 credit hours for five years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Budget Officer classifications or Financial Management specialty codes in the Budgeting field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced excel skills.
- Experience with FARS and FMIS.
- Experience with policy and procedure implementation.
- Experience with FMIS requisitions and purchase orders.