|Department||DHS - Ops Ofc - Div of Administrative Services|
|Date Opened||5/24/2023 11:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/7/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$36,384.00 - $45,012.00/year with potential growth to $55,137.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Cynthia McMillian|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience in general services functions, office administration activities or in the receiving, storing, issuance, purchase or requisition of equipment, materials, and parts and supplies.
1. Candidates may substitute additional experience as stated above on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in logistics specialist classifications or administrative support specialty codes in the logistics field of work, on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
One year of experience dealing with the disposal and inventory control of property at any governmental level.
One year of experience with proprietary inventory databases.
One year experience using an electric tow motor, electric forklift, or manual pallet mover.
Proficient with computers and other standard office technology.
Lifting 50 pounds or more, climbing ladders, etc.
Must possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Personal Leave - new State employees are awarded six (6) personnel days annually (prorated based on start date).
• Annual Leave - ten (10) days of accumulated annual leave per year.
• Sick Leave - fifteen (15) days of accumulated sick leave per year.
• Parental Leave - up to sixty (60) days of paid parental leave upon the birth or adoption of a child.
• Holidays - State employees also celebrate at least twelve (12) holidays per year.
• Pension - State employees earn credit towards a retirement pension.