HCD COMMUNITY PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR I (NC22063) (NC22031)
HCD Community Program Administrator
|Department||DHCD - Div of Neighborhood Revitalization|
|Date Opened||4/25/2023 3:45:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/30/2023 12:12:00 PM|
|Salary||$28.58 - $34.48/hour (Grade 17/Step 2-9 with promotional growth up to $44.25/hr)|
|HR Analyst||Jamaal Simpson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of administrative or professional experience to include one year of financing experience or providing technical assistance for development or rehabilitation of multifamily or single family housing; neighborhood revitalization and business development; community infrastructure development; or historic preservation programs.
1. Candidates may substitute additional administrative or professional experience as defined above on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional job-related education at a rate of thirty credit hours for each year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in business and industry classification or business and industry specialty codes in the housing management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Attn: Charlee Kerr, HR Generalist
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment