Human Services Program Planning Administrator
|Department||DHS - Social Services Administration|
|Date Opened||11/15/2023 12:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/29/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$60,801.00 - $79,157/year with potential growth to $97,940.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Scott Waddel|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Plans, organizes, and secures purchase of care contracts for residential, treatment, and nonresidential foster care services
- Manages purchase of care contracts for residential, treatment, and nonresidential foster care services
- Directs and coordinates administrative work to support the interpretation and applications of laws, policies, procedures, and regulations for the contract and procurement process
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
EXPERIENCE: Five years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
1. Candidates may substitute additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at the rate of 30 credit hours per year for up to two years of the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
- Two years of administrative or management skills involving the coordination of documents.
- One year of experience interpreting and applying laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Two years of experience preparing, maintaining, and monitoring contracts.
As an employee of the State of Maryland, you will have access to outstanding benefits, including: health insurance, dental, and vision plans offered at a low cost. CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR MORE DETAILS: STATE OF MARYLAND BENEFITS
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may mail a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to, Department of Human Services, Examination Services Unit, 311 W. Saratoga Street, Room 135, Baltimore, Maryland 21201.
All mailed documents must include the applicant's name and the job number and must be received by 5 P.M. on the closing date. Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the application.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If unable to upload, please email requested information only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
If you have any questions concerning the recruitment process for this position, please email Scott Waddel at email@example.com.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay