HUMAN SERVICE PRGM PLN ADMINISTRATOR
Assistant Program Manager
|DHS - Baltimore City DSS
|11/27/2023 3:38:00 PM
|12/11/2023 11:59:00 PM
|$60,801.00 - $79,157 with potential growth to $97,940.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Responsible for implementing the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual performance goals to ensure compliance by providing direct supervision to supervisors.
- Assist the Program Manager with making decisions regarding procedures and planning for the Baltimore Works program by developing procedures which address program policies and issues.
- Provides administrative leadership for the Baltimore Works in the absence of the Program Administrator.
- Supervises special projects and ensures Appeal Corrective Actions are completely within 48 hours.
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
1. Candidates may substitute additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at the rate of 30 credit hours per year for up to two years of the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
It is imperative to list all computer and software experience on your application pertaining to your job duties.
- Positions may be eligible for telework.