LICENSING & REGISTRATION TECHNICIAN I
LRS Tech I
|Department||DNR - Licensing & Registration Services|
|Date Opened||5/12/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||5/29/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$34,353.00 - $51,801.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Courtney Blackistone|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of bookkeeping or non-professional accounting or customer service related work. Customer service related work may include experience in public contact areas, such as wholesale or retail sales.
1. Candidates may substitute experience involving titling and registering boats and issuing hunting and fishing licenses and permits on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Compliance Inspection and Support classifications or Compliance Inspection and Support specialty codes in the Inspection, Investigation, Enforcement, and Compliance field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience involving titling and registering boats.
- Experience issuing hunting and fishing licenses and permits.
- Experience in office settings and performing varying task assignments.
- Experience in data entry, working independently, use of the Internet and use of a 10-key calculator.