HUMAN SERVICE SPECIALIST IV
Quality Control Analyst
|Department||DHS Family Investment Admin Director's Office|
|Date Opened||2/3/2023 09:55:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/17/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$52,575.00 - $65,621.00/year with growth potential up to $80,992.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Trelia Gunter|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Experience: Seven years of experience, three years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations and an additional four years of professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and three years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at the rate of 30 credit hours per year for up to six years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military experience as a commissioned officer in Administrative Officer classifications or Administrative Officer specialty codes in the General, Administrative, Clerical and Office Services field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
Applicants must meet the selective qualification(s) to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
One year of experience in the administration of human service programs and/or technical experience in the administration of human service programs with in Maryland’s Department of Human Services and/or other government agencies that functions in the same capacity as Maryland’s Department of Human Services.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
One year of experience working with Family Investment programs.
One year of experience utilizing Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Acrobat.
One year of experience preparing clear, accurate, and detailed reports.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
As an employee of the State of Maryland, you will have access to outstanding benefits, including: health insurance, dental, and vision plans offered at a low cost. CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR MORE DETAILS: STATE OF MARYLAND BENEFITS.
- Personal Leave - new State employees are awarded six (6) personnel days annually (prorated based on start date).
- Annual Leave - ten (10) days of accumulated annual leave per year.
- Sick Leave - fifteen (15) days of accumulated sick leave per year.
- Parental Leave - up to sixty (60) days of paid parental leave upon the birth or adoption of a child.
- Holidays - State employees also celebrate at least twelve (12) holidays per year.
- Pension - State employees earn credit towards a retirement pension.
The online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may mail a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to, Department of Human Services, Examination Services Unit, 311 W. Saratoga Street, Room 134, Baltimore, Maryland 21201.
Or email Trelia.email@example.com: Voice 410-767-7416, toll-free: 1-800-332-6347.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Do not submit unsolicited documentation.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country and encourage them to apply.