LEAD EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER III
|Department||MDE - Water and Science Administration (WSA)|
|Date Opened||11/14/2023 10:35:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/28/2023 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$53,627.00 - $85,951.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Olivia Finley|
The Maryland Department of the
Environment is charged with protecting and preserving the State's air, water,
and land resources and safeguarding the environmental health of all Maryland’s citizens.
If you are looking for an exciting career committed to helping the environment for all Marylanders, please apply to become part of MDE’s workforce. MDE offers competitive pay, great benefits, opportunities to telework, as well as opportunities for advancement and professional growth – MDE offers you a wide range of benefits such as medical and dental coverage, paid time off (i.e., vacation, sick leave), state pension, and supplemental retirement options (i.e., 401k, 457b etc.). MDE headquarters facility offers free parking, a food court, and a gym.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to two years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included the regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelors, Associates Degree, or other Professional Certification in business, business administration, or a related field.
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Workspace experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated independent problem-solving and decision-making capability.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
STATE OF MARYLAND BENEFITS (Click ctrl+link to view all benefits)