ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER III
Child Welfare CQI/QSR Reviewer
|DHS - Baltimore City DSS
|11/22/2023 4:15:00 PM
|12/6/2023 11:59:00 PM
|$53,627.00 - $69,518.00/year with potential growth up to $85,951.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Prepare and schedule Quality Service Review (QSR) activities and interviews in accordance with established procedures and timelines.
- Conduct thorough audit reviews of substantive case record materials (electronic and/or hardcopy) in all relevant child welfare databases (e.g., CJAMS, QUEST).
- Conduct in-person interviews and observations (by telephone or virtually when acceptable by QSR management in accordance with QSR methodology) with children, families, Agency personnel and community stakeholders to gather information by asking questions in alignment with the QSR protocol and methodology.
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to two years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included the regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
One year of experience working within a child welfare agency
One year of experience preparing written reports with
findings and recommendations.
One year of experience conducting interviews and gathering
information for research studies and analysis.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
- Positions may be eligible for telework.
Or email email@example.com: Voice 410-767-7416, toll-free: 1-800-332-6347.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country and encourage them to apply.