Taxpayer Services Division
|Department||COMP Revenue Administration|
|Date Opened||11/13/2023 10:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/27/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$41,890.00 - $66,354.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Kaye Beech|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Four years performing secretarial work or clerical work involving typing duties.
- Additional secretarial or clerical experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- Thirty credit hours with a major in secretarial science or office technology from an accredited college may be substituted at the rate of thirty credits for one year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Administration classifications or Administrative, Clerical, or Office Services specialty codes in the Administrative Support field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Receiving supply orders.
- Preparing purchase orders.
- Writing, reviewing, and updating manuals.
- Experience with personal computers and software applications (MS Office).
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to demonstrate that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. Please indicate clearly any position-specific experience and ensure all education and experience sections are complete. Incomplete information may result in the disqualification of your application.
- First and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last 4 digits of your SS#