|DHS - Baltimore City DSS
|11/28/2023 2:23:00 PM
|12/12/2023 11:59:00 PM
|$57,095.00 - $74,178 with potential growth to $91,742.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Collects, compares, and interprets data sets from reports available through the MD Works, MD Think Eligibility & Enrollment systems, and Qlik Reports. Reports support the following Center Operations Units: Intake, Processing, Alerts, Redetermination, and Review.
- Cleans and Organizes all Google sheets, docs, and/or other associated files used to prepare and manage the data sets collected from Qlik & MD Works reports, required for the day to day workload of Center Operations.
- Identify trends of customer outcomes, staff productivity, and vendor performance.
- Provides support to the Manager of Strategy & Performance in serving as FIA's subject matter expert for data by demonstrating knowledge of data sources, availability, meaning and analytics and providing data context for new innovative programs.
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Four years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
It is imperative to list all computer and software experience on your application pertaining to your job duties.
- Positions may be eligible for telework.