Eastern Regional Program Administrator
|Department||DNR - Watershed Services|
|Date Opened||5/15/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||5/30/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$59,608.00 - $92,290.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Emilee Knott|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Five years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and one year of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Grant or project management.
- Projects related to the construction of public boating facilities, and capability to read and interpret engineering drawings or site plans.
- Recreational boating needs.
- Excel, organizing and sharing of electronic files, and online grant management software.
- State and local permitting and environmental requirements, and the ability to interpret, develop and apply established rules, policies and laws.