Lottery & Security Investigator Lead
|Department||MLGCA Administration and Operations|
|Date Opened||5/16/2023 2:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/2/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$59,608.00 - $92,290.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Marcus Staten|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Leads and supports Lottery and Security Investigators and one (1) Office Secretary.
- Communicates with the Lottery Investigations and Security Division Director on all investigative findings conducted on-site and off-site.
- Leads best work practices implemented by the Director of the Lottery Investigations and Security Division that affect the mission and goals of the Lottery Investigations and Security Division and the agency. Assist in updating and implementing policies and procedures for Lottery and Security Investigators.
- Supports the training of new staff to maintain continuity and consistency of all Lottery Investigations and Security Division’s missions. Assist in training with all Lottery Investigations and Security Division personnel, including but not limited to; record interpretation, analytical database reviews, sales reports, instant ticket activation reports, settlement reports, loss reports, tax statements, bank statements, business records, and public records.
- Leads prioritized goals and objectives for the Lottery Investigations and Security Division.
- Leads in the direction of all Division investigations related to Fraud or Theft, Internal, and External.
- Assist in supervising administrative processes for all divisional documentation, records, investigations, and written recommendations to the Director of Security.
- Upholds the Governor’s Mandate for superior customer service and guarantees the same from Lottery Investigations and Security Division personnel.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Five years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and one year of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.