ADMINISTRATOR II (Repost)
|Department||DJS Victor Cullen|
|Date Opened||7/26/2023 3:20:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/12/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$60,801.00 - $97,940.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jakiraman Jones|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Victor Cullen Center
Main Purpose of Job
- Provide onsite coaching, training, and monitoring of staff delivering DBT and other treatment programs at Victor Cullen Center as well as other locations if requested;
- Provide the Department's DBT entry level, initial onsite, in-service, and remedial training;
- Provide DBT and other clinical services at the Victor Cullen Center and other facilities, as needed;
- Implement monitoring procedures to ensure DBT program fidelity.
Candidates appointed to this position must possess a Mental Health (i.e., Counseling, Psychology or Social Work) license from the State of Maryland.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Two years of experience assessing and/or providing therapy to the population of adolescents with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders in the Juvenile Justice system.
- Two years of experience working with an adolescent population with mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Prior DBT Training and/or certification.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
We will not consider information submitted after this date.
Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.The resulting Certified Eligible List for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Please note that your answers on the Supplemental Questionnaire must correspond to the information provided on your application to receive credit.
The online application process is strongly urged. However, if you are unable to apply on line you may mail a paper application to the address below or fax a paper application to the fax number below. If you choose to fax or use regular mail, you must include on each page of the attachment your First and Last Name, the Recruitment Number that is located at the top of the bulletin and the last four digits of your SS#. The paper application must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for this recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted. Incorrect application forms will not be accepted:
Maryland Department of Juvenile Services
OHR-Recruitment & Examination Unit
217 E. Redwood Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Attn: Jakiraman Jones
Fax number 410-333-4188
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
Should additional information regarding this recruitment be required, please contact the DJS Office of Human Resources at . Include the Recruitment Title/Number that is located at the top of the bulletin.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
DJS values the experience gained by Veterans while serving our country. Veterans are welcome to apply for all current recruitments.
Bilingual applicants and people with disabilities are welcome to apply for all recruitments.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.||Apply Online|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|