|Department||MIL Administrative Headquarters|
|Date Opened||3/6/2023 2:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/20/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$63,556.00 - $98,523.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Trisha Hunter|
Join a dynamic team that supports the Maryland National Guard, their mission, and the other State employees of the Maryland Military Department. This position works on a compressed work schedule from 6:30 am to 5 pm, Tuesday through Friday. The Maryland Military Department offers free gated parking at this location.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Fifth Regiment Armory
219 29th Division Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Six years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and two years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree from an accredited college or university for five years of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Four years of experience with performing audits, developing audit scopes, and writing finding reports.
2. Two years of experience in contract compliance auditing.
3. Demonstrated willingness to be trained in areas that need to be audited. This includes both State and Federal compliance areas.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
As an employee of the State of Maryland, you will have access to outstanding benefits package which includes health insurance, dental, and vision plans offered at a low cost. Click on this link for more details:
Leave Benefits include:
* Personal Leave - new State employees are awarded six (6) personnel days annually (prorated based on start date).
* Annual Leave - ten (10) days of accumulated annual leave per year.
* Sick Leave - fifteen (15) days of accumulated sick leave per year.
* Parental Leave - up to sixty (60) days of paid parental leave upon the birth or adoption of a child.
* Holidays - State employees also celebrate at least twelve (12) holidays per year.
* Pension - State employees earn credit towards a retirement pension.
Military Veterans may qualify for additional bonus points towards certification. A copy of your proof of eligibility (DD214) for Veterans’ Credit must be in this office and completely verified before Veterans’ Credit will be approved.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION.
Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application to: Maryland Military Department State Personnel Office, 29th Division Street, Room B10, Baltimore, MD 21201-2288
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact Nick Pindale via email at email@example.com, Fax: 667-239-3559.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country!