HUMAN SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR IV
|Department||DHS - Baltimore County DSS|
|Date Opened||1/26/2023 11:59:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/9/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$72,340.00 -$90,859/year with potential growth up to $112,091.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Michele Mcfarland|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Nine years of experience in administrative, professional or technical work, four years must have involved supervision of other employees or exercising responsibility for program development.
1. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours on a year-for-year basis for up to two years of the required general experience.
2. Candidates may substitute additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a commissioned officer in Administrative Officer classifications or Administrative Officer specialty codes in the General, Administrative, Clerical, and Office Services field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education, two years must have been in an administrative supervisory or consultative capacity.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
As an employee of the State of Maryland, you will have access to outstanding benefits, including: health insurance, dental, and vision plans offered at a low cost. CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR MORE DETAILS: STATE OF MARYLAND BENEFITS
· Personal Leave - new State employees are awarded six (6) personnel days annually (prorated based on start date).
· Annual Leave - ten (10) days of accumulated annual leave per year.
· Sick Leave - fifteen (15) days of accumulated sick leave per year.
· Parental Leave - up to sixty (60) days of paid parental leave upon the birth or adoption of a child.
· Holidays - State employees also celebrate at least twelve (12) holidays per year.
· Pension - State employees earn credit towards a retirement pension.
Online applications are highly recommended, however the paper application may be submitted to: Department of Human Services/Baltimore County DSS, 6401 York Rd., Attn: M. McFarland, Baltimore, MD 21212. The paper application must be received on the closing date for this recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted. Information received after the closing date will not be considered. Application inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.