ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
LRS Service Center Supervisor
|Department||DNR - Licensing & Registration Services|
|Date Opened||5/18/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/1/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$49,403.00 - $75,903.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Adriana Parravano|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 credit hours from an accredited college or university for one year of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience involving titling and registering boats.
- Experience issuing hunting and fishing licenses and permits.
- Customer service experience.
- Supervisory experience.