|3/6/2023 11:59:00 PM
|3/20/2023 11:59:00 PM
|$49,403.00 - $75,903.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Keyboarding text for Maryland Manual On-line
- Developing text for "Municipalities" section of Maryland Manual On-line
- Checking links for Maryland Manual On-line
- Filing printouts of text for Maryland Manual On-line
- Developing text for 'interstate Agencies' section of Maryland Manual On-line
- Accessioning and scanning Maryland Manual graphics
- Maintaining Maryland Manual graphics database
Experience: Seven years of experience, three years of professional archival experience and four years of additional experience in professional archival work with public records.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and three years of professional archival experience for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree in Archival Science from an accredited college or university or its equivalent for one year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Archivist classifications or Archivist specialty codes in the Library and Archives field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- editing experience
- data entry experience
- experience or academic background relating to government, history, language, or archives
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.