MSP Aviation Support Supervisor I
|Department||MSP - Support Services Bureau|
|Date Opened||11/13/2023 2:05:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/27/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$93,363.00 - $134,334.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Rita Thomas|
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION COMPLETELY.
- The application is part of the examination process. Your answers will determine your eligibility to participate in the next phase of the selection process.
- Clearly describe your qualifications in detail. Credit cannot be given for education, training, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities that you fail to indicate.
- Do not leave any answer spaces blank; if a question does not apply, write "N/A".
- Although you may attach a resume to further describe your qualification, it does not substitute for completing the application form. An incomplete application form may result in disqualification. Do NOT write "see resume" in your work history or responses to supplemental questions.
- Failure to comply with these instructions may result in disqualification.
- Read the Job Announcement carefully for specific filing instructions, supplemental questions, and final filing dates.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Ten years of aircraft maintenance experience.
Note: Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Aviation Machinist Mate classifications or Aviation, Maintenance Management, or Aircraft Maintenance specialty codes in the Aviation Maintenance field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Employees in this classification must possess a valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate.
2. Employees in this classification must possess a current FAA Inspection Authorization.
3. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle, therefore, will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator's license valid in the State of Maryland.
NOTE: Currently, applicants are limited to uploading one file. As a result, it is strongly urged that those applying upload ALL required and additional documents (undergraduate and graduate transcripts, resumes, etc.) as one file.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit an application via mail. The Maryland State Application Form can be found online.
Completed applications, required documentation and any required addendums may be mailed to:
Maryland State Police, Aviation Command
3023 Strawberry Point Road
Middle River, MD 21230
Attn: Christina Blake
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-238-5843
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
It is the policy of the Maryland State Police to comply with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting employment discrimination and to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, belief or opinion, sex, sexual orientation or any other protected status.