ACCOUNTANT ADVANCED (REPOST)
|Department||LABOR - Labor and Industry - General Admin|
|Date Opened||8/31/2023 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/22/2023 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$60,801.00/year - $79,157.00/year with potential growth to $97,940.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Brianna Freeman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university, including or supplemented by three credit hours in auditing.
Experience: Three years of experience examining, analyzing and interpreting accounting systems, records and reports by applying generally accepted accounting principles.
1. Candidates may substitute a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with thirty credit hours in Accounting and related courses, including or supplemented by three credit hours in auditing for the required education.
2. Applicants who have met the requirements for admission to the CPA examination prior to July 1, 1974 will be considered to have met the educational requirement referenced above.
3. Possession of a certificate as a Certified Public Accountant or a master's degree in accounting from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
4. Applicants may substitute one year of professional auditing experience for one year of the required experience.
5. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Accounting Officer classification or Financial Management specialty codes in the Accounting field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.