Project Engineer for the River Park at Canal Place (Contractual)
CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER/ARCHITECT SUPERVISOR
|Canal Place Preservation and Development Authority
|2/6/2024 09:25:00 AM
|8/6/2024 11:59:00 PM
|$40.00 - $60.00/hour
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or architecture from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Six years of experience as a design or project Engineer/Architect for large-scale multi-year construction projects.
1. A Master’s degree in engineering or architecture from an accredited college or university may be substituted for up to one year of the required experience.
2. Professional Engineer or Professional Architect registration in the State of Maryland or in a state with comparable requirements may be substituted for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Civil Engineer Corps or Engineering Aid classifications or Construction Engineering Technician, Technical Engineer, or Civil or Combat Engineering specialty codes in the Engineering field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Employees in this classification are required to possess and maintain a Professional Engineer or a Professional Architect registration in the State of Maryland or in a state with comparable requirements.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
Interested parties may send their resume and letter of interest to email@example.com by the closing date, December 6th, 2024 at 11:59PM. Please include the position title (Project Engineer for the River Park at Canal Place) in your email.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the Canal Place at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.