TEMPS - SYSTEM TESTER
|Department||COMP Executive Direction|
|Date Opened||5/1/2023 4:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||7/28/2023 3:30:00 PM|
|HR Analyst||Carole Feldkamp|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
- Candidates may substitute additional education at an accredited college or university at the rate of thirty credit hours for one year of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Information Technology or other related field with specific coursework in the structure and use of automated information systems for the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in accounting and budget classification or accounting and budget specialty codes in the financial clerical and technician field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in user acceptance testing for web or main frame applications.
- Ability to work independently, utilizing only testing manuals and scripts.
- Maryland tax knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of the system development life cycle.
- irst and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last 4 digits of your SS#
Please contact Stanley Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need reasonable accommodations.