Registered Nurse Charge CI
|Department||MDH Spring Grove Hospital Center|
|Date Opened||5/19/2023 1:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/20/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$78,749.00 - $126,912.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Deborah Pfeiffer|
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Determined by the Maryland State Board of Nursing under the licensing requirements for Registered Nurses.
Experience: Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse, one year of which must have been in a psychiatric setting.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a related field from an accredited college or university for the one year of general experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master’s degree in nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university may be substituted for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Nursing classifications or Nursing and Hospital Administration specialty codes in the Nursing field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Maryland State Board of Nursing, 4140 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215 or possess a current multi-state license in party states that candidates have declared as primary states of residence.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
3. Employees in this classification may be required to successfully complete and maintain current certification of cardiopulmonary resuscitation training.
1. Employees in this classification are subject to call-in and, therefore, will be required to provide the facility with a phone number at which they can be reached.
2. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.