School Facilities Architect and Research
Administrative Program Manager III
|Department||MSDE - Office of the State Superintendent|
|Date Opened||8/7/2023 10:40:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/31/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$53.11 - $58.48/hour|
|HR Analyst||Holly Winchester|
The Maryland State Department of Education is dedicated to supporting a world-class educational system that prepares all students for college and career success in the 21st century. With excellent stewardship from our divisions, we oversee State and federal programs that support the needs of a diverse population – students, teachers, principals, and other educators throughout Maryland.
LOCATION OF POSITION
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in Educational or K-12 facilities planning
- Knowledge of construction codes and state and local regulations regarding building and planning of school buildings
- Experience developing design guidelines/standards, facility program, or feasibility studies
- Experience working with public sector entities on projects
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must possess a current Professional license in Architecture.
- Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.||Apply Online|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|