ADMINISTRATIVE PROGRAM MANAGER IV
Director of Budget and Administration
|State Board of Elections
|5/1/2023 4:30:00 PM
|7/28/2023 11:59:00 PM
|$82,399.00 - $127,637.00/year
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. Experience with preparing the annual operating budget for a state agency and grant programs.
2. Experience with the State's Budget Analysis and Reporting System (BARS).
3. Experience with the State's Financial Management Information Systems (FMIS).
4. Experience with fiscal compliance audits and grant compliance audits.
5. Ten years of supervisory and managerial experience involving evaluation and developing the performance of Directors and staff support.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.