Contracts and Performance Monitoring
PROGRAM MANAGER II
|Department||DHS - Social Services Administration|
|Date Opened||10/24/2023 3:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/21/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$73,787.00 - $96,298.00/year with potential growth up to $118,953.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Heather Braddy|
This is a Management Service position that serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Plans, coordinates, supervises and evaluates the work of the Contracts and Performance Monitoring Unit including two (2) supervisors, six (6) professional staff and one (1) administrative assistant assigned to the unit. Reviews and approves staff work products, assuring that work products are accurate, timely and complete.
- Establishes and implements written standard operating procedures which guide the contracts processing and monitoring functions of the SSA Administration for all In-State and Out of State Contracts.
- Oversees and coordinates with other SSA Program Managers and staff about the timely processing of service contracts.
- Oversees and participates in the development of Request for Proposals for placement and other resources needed for service delivery for all SSA Programs.
- Maintains current database(s) of all Administration contracts that include information on contract status and budgets.
- Serves as Agency Voting Representative on the State’s Interagency Rates Committee.
- Work collaboratively as needed with multiple internal and external DHS departments such as OLM, Call Center, Child Welfare, LDSS, and MDTHINK to ensure interconnectivity of system functions across all Departments.
- Represents the agency on various committees, provides leadership and creative problem-solving of contracting issues, and facilitates a departmental operational team approach to addressing cross-cutting contract issues.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
As an employee of the State of Maryland, you will have access to outstanding benefits, including: health insurance, dental, and vision plans offered at a low cost. CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR MORE DETAILS: STATE OF MARYLAND BENEFITS