PROGRAM MANAGER III
Director of Voter Registration
|Department||SBE General Administration|
|Date Opened||11/13/2023 2:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/27/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$78,749.00 - $126,912.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Shermaine Malcolm|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1. Experience administering an election
2. Strong verbal and writing skills
3. Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
4. Experience with managing a policy-based program that uses a database to administer the program
5. Experience with using technology to improve administering a program
6. Experience in facilitating meetings with stakeholders
7. A law degree or graduate degree in public administration or public policy
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.