|Date Opened||5/15/2023 3:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/14/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|HR Analyst||Leah Lastner|
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Work under tight deadlines to create original, shareable videos for social platforms;
- Shoot footage, including traveling to film at events;
- Edit videos using existing footage;
- Come up with high-potential concepts for new videos;
- and, Assist with managing shoots in-studio and on the road.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere, After Effects is a plus;
- Experience editing videos for social platforms;
- Experience filming at events and on location;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once; manage a catalog of digital assets;
- Ability to work independently and on a team;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of short-form content that works on social platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat;
- and, Experience working with and filming principals is a bonus.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.The State of Maryland is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The State of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The State of Maryland is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The State of Maryland will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.