Skip to content

Social Services Programs Administrator

Recruitment #171115-UNCH-08




Qualified Applicants apply directly to Human Resources:

Oklahoma Veterans Center - Norman Division
 PO Box 1776; Norman, OK  73070
 405-928-2825 (p) / 405-360-4963(f) 

Qualified Social Worker must have:
Bachelor's degree in social work from a school accredited by the Council of Social Work Education; AND an Oklahoma Social Work license; AND a minimum of one year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.


Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service. Policies | About | Accessibility
© 2018 • The State of Oklahoma

Powered by JobAps