|Department||State Department of Health|
|Date Opened||6/5/2018 2:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/3/2018 2:28:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
JFD: Program Grant Consultant
Working Title: Administrative Assistant II
Location: WIC Service / Shepherd Mall Community and Family Health
PIN #: 34001139
Position will be open for six months or until filled. Please be advised that applications will periodically be considered, as such this position could be filled any time before the closing date.
The bi-weekly hiring rate established for this position is $1,319.50.
This position will provide administrative support and monitoring for the Nutrition Services component of the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Initiate correspondence requiring knowledge of Agency and Program procedures and policies.
• Provide record maintenance.
• Prepare reports.
• Advise internal and external staff on program rules and regulations.
• Develop and maintain confidential and complex files.
• Format and proof read correspondence and memorandums.
• Provide technical assistance, consultation and coordination for administrative component of all Divisions in the WIC Program.
• Prepare monthly reports detailing program activities.
• Assist the Director of Program Administration with budgetary requests and/or reports.
• Prepare agendas; schedule meetings; and perform other highly technical administrative support duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge required of spelling, punctuation, and business English; of business mathematics; of modern office methods and procedures; of the maintenance of complex records; and of the major policies and procedures governing assigned programs with knowledge of supervisory principles and practices. Ability is required to maintain effective working relationships with others; to handle confidential work; to interpret and handle routine matters in accordance with agency policy; and to follow oral and written instructions.
Education and Work Experience:
Requirements consist of five years of technical clerical office work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Title 74, 840-5.5. (A)(4) - Persons employed with one-time, limited duration, federal or other grant funding that is not continuing or indefinitely renewable. The length of the unclassified employment shall not exceed the period of time for which that specific federal funding is provided.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WORKING AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLICK HERE
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.