|Department||State Department of Health|
|Date Opened||6/8/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
JFD: Program Grant Consultant
Working Title: Enterprise Master Patient Index (eMPI) Data Steward
PIN #: Multiple
Posting will be open until filled. Please be advised that applications will periodically be considered, as such these positions could be filled any time.
The bi-weekly hiring rate established for this position is$1,557.04.
This position will support the Enterprise Master Patient Index (eMPI) by conducting data matching activities for multiple agencies.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Utilize the eMPI system to review potential matches and identify false matches.
• Review matches that do not meet the threshold and make determination of match.
• Conduct ad hoc data matching.
• Adhere to requirements related to data matching.
• Work with stakeholders from multiple agency and programs to ensure standards are maintained.
• Attend weekly staff meetings.
• Provide regular updates to the eMPI Manager.
• Identify and report problems and issues with data matching in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Ability to analyze complex information and use problem solving skills to determine appropriate solutions and necessary merges to protect the integrity of the eMPI.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills and strong customer service skills.
• Ability to be flexible, adapt well to change, and to work as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, or a closely related field, OR a combination of education and work experience, substituting one year of experience in data matching, data entry or data quality for each year of the required education.
This position has preferred qualifications:
Experience with SAS software, Nextgate MPI, data matching, probability theory, and/or data quality analysis
Applicants who demonstrate they possess the minimum qualifications (education and experience requirements) and the preferred qualifications will be given additional consideration during the interview process.
Title 74, 840-5.5. (A)(4) - Persons employed with one-time, limited duration, federal or other grant funding that is not continuing or indefinitely renewable. The length of the unclassified employment shall not exceed the period of time for which that specific federal funding is provided.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WORKING AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLICK HERE
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|