|Department||Secretary of State|
|Date Opened||6/14/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/18/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$29,000 - $35,099/year|
|Full or Part Time||
• Ability to operate high-speed scanner for optical imaging.
• Type at least 50 words per minute.
• Identify various legal documents for business filing. In this role they will primarily be involved in work related to reviewing and entering documents such as corporations, llc’s, lp’s, trademarks, summons, public trusts, and notary filings.
• At least 1 year of bookkeeping or technical accounting experience.
• Processing of various transactions for payment
• Reconciliation of accounts.
• Business arithmetic and modern office methods and procedures. Ability is required in the use of office equipment such as calculators, personal computers, and check slip printers.
Note: Applicants selected to interview will be asked to take a typing test at that time.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT OR FORMER PERMANENT, CLASSIFIED STATE EMPLOYEE, PLEASE APPLY TO THE “INTERNAL JOBS” LISTING HERE. DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS RECRUITMENT.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities for providing administrative support for program areas and support functions, or serve as an assistant to, or provide administrative support to an administrator or an official. This may include supervising an administrative or clerical unit, responsibility for an administration program providing various services to agency customers, and similar duties and responsibilities. It may also include responsibility for supervising an assigned staff of administrative technicians in performing duties involving the processing of applications for various types of permits or licenses, maintaining various records, preparing correspondence or other materials, and similar activities.
The Administrative Assistant job family consists of two levels, which are distinguished, based on the level of complexity of specific job assignments, the extent of responsibility assigned, and the level of expertise required for the completion of assigned projects.
This is the career level where duties and responsibilities will be performed at all levels of complexity. Employees may supervise others.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of four years of technical clerical office work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.