|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/26/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/9/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK.Therapist - Inpatient
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Days - $45,000+ annually
• Works in the admission department and completes the LMHP assessments.
• Assists in managing phone calls and referrals from both clients and other facilitates in the community.
• Clinical lead for the admissions team.
• Maintains a safe, trauma-informed environment for clients, families and staff.
• Requires a Master’s degree in Behavioral Science and three years’ experience working with clients who have both mental illness and addiction issues or in a position with a dual emphasis.
• Must possess a license as an LADC, LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LBP, or a similar license in a behavioral health field.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.