|Date Opened||10/30/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/13/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$2,750.00 – $3,083.33 month|
|Full or Part Time||
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Assistant to the AML Operations Manager and administrative support to the AML Program.
Administrative – Provides administrative support to AML Operations Manager as directed including but not limited to: drafts correspondence, reports and documents requiring knowledge of agency or program procedures and policies; prepares invoices and payments of claims, requisitions, purchase orders and other fiscal duties; coordinates activities with internal and external customers; represents supervisor or AML Program at meetings, conferences or events; arranges meetings for AML staff.
Develops and maintains complex files both hard copy and electronic; scans files and photos to archive.
Enters and retrieves information using Personal Computer or other data processing equipment and receives and reviews source documents; reviews data and makes routine corrections; scans mine maps for conversion to digital images and enter map data into database.
Maintains and processes vehicle logs and other fleet management documents; tracks purchased equipment and maintains inventory of AML equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• A strong interest in the agency’s functions, mission and programs is required.
• Must be a highly organized self-starter. Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and complete work assignments as required.
• Must possess the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a positive and engaging manner.
• Knowledge of proper office practices, processes and computer software programs. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, an advanced knowledge of Access, Excel and Word Perfect a plus.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others;
• Knowledge of English usage, including grammar and composition; ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Preferred Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business administration or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Customer Service
Helpful to and fulfills requests of customers. Builds positive cooperative relationships with customers. Creates a positive image for the agency and State of Oklahoma. Attitude, behavior and performance is professional, courteous, respectful and consistent with Values & Behaviors identified in OCC Strategic Plan.
Always willing to assist others to be successful and accomplish tasks. Fosters positive relationships within division and agency as well as other customer groups. Keeps supervisor informed of schedule, challenges and accomplishments. Participates in division and agency staff meetings. Exemplifies 'team player' attitude and behavior with all co-workers and customers.
Prioritizes tasks and activities on an ongoing basis. Identifies and pursues necessary resources for solving problems. Seeks innovative and creative solutions. Takes initiative to address needs. Suggests operational modifications to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Sets goals and objectives for projects to promote agency vision and advance agency mission. Work in a manner to positively promote the agency and State of Oklahoma. Exerts positive influence on customers, clients, co-workers and associates. Recommends changes in work methods to improve performance in the agency or division. Models leadership development, professional development and organizational development. Leads by example.
• Quarterly extended day travel; possible week-long out-of-state travel two times per year.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.