|Department||Merit Protection Commission|
|Date Opened||11/1/2018 09:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/15/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$33,000 to $38,000 depending upon experience|
|Full or Part Time||
Please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Oklahoma Merit Protection Commission
Attn: Carol Shelley
3545 NW 58th Street, Suite 360
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Fax: (405) 528-6245
3545 NW 58th Street, Suite 360, Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Carol Shelley, Executive Director
• Conducts Merit Protection Commission investigations.
• Reviews and analyzes complaints and appeals filed with MPC of alleged violations of the Oklahoma Personnel Act or of the Merit System of Personnel Administration rules.
• Serves as a mediator or Alternative Dispute Resolution Program Facilitator for issues and disputes consistent with applicable laws and standards for the Oklahoma Supreme Court and Commission.
• Assists in presentation of mandatory and elective training courses.
• Responds to inquiries and explains facts regarding policy, procedures and rules.
• Schedules cases for mediation or negotiation conference, and notifies appeal parties and their representatives. Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Requirements for this position consist of a bachelor’s degree and two years of professional experience in personnel administration, employee or labor relations, affirmative action, equal opportunity, as a discrimination/employment law investigator, or mediations or negotiations; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Factors for Consideration:
Preferred Qualifications: Certified Investigator, Mediator, Grievance Manager
*Questions regarding this announcement and selection process should be directed to Carol Shelley (405) 525-9144.