|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||11/1/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/30/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$28,000+ annually plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and weekends.|
|Full or Part Time||
These positions are located at Children's Recovery Center, Norman, OK.
Senior Consumer Recovery Specialist
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
Job Type: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Evening shift available
• Develops and maintains a supportive relationship with consumers in order to address strengths, goals and barriers to recovery.
• Provides direct care to consumers of behavioral health treatment in an inpatient or residential care setting, monitoring recovery progress toward treatment goals, de-escalation activities, participation in recovery, wellness and social skills groups, and developing and managing other group activities.
• Maintain accountability of assigned consumers.
• Bachelor’s Degree; or an equivalent combination of education and experience substituting four years of relevant experience for the required bachelor’s degree.
• Preference may be given for participation in DMHSAS-sponsored Consumer Recovery Specialist certificate program.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|