|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||11/2/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/31/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,040.00 year / $25.98 hourly + shift differential (see announcement for details)|
|Full or Part Time||
All applicants must apply online.
Registered Nurse III
The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) is responsible for providing services to Oklahomans who are affected by mental illness and substance abuse. ODMHSAS strives to provide persistent, incremental improvements in the quality and effectiveness of treatment which results in better recovery for more Oklahomans. Our state-operated facilities are commissioned to provide services that promote consumer empowerment, wellness, recovery, and integration in the community.
Griffin Memorial Hospital (GMH) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for adults. GMH provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Griffin Memorial Hospital is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
Full time- available shifts vary.
$54,040.00 annually / $25.98 hourly + shift differential for 3:00pm-11:00pm is $1.94 an hour, 11:00pm-7:00am is $2.01 an hour and weekend shift differential is $2.80 an hour.
• Provides nursing services through physical and mental assessments, treatment plans and therapeutic treatments.
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of disorders; cognitive, emotional, developmental, social and behavioral.
• Performs crisis intervention and works collaboratively with Psychiatrists, Therapists, and other Nurses.
• Directs the activities of the direct care staff on the unit.
• Bachelor’s in Nursing and possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a registered nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing and one year of professional nursing experience; OR Associate in Nursing and two years of professional nursing experience; OR Associate in Nursing and three years of LPN experience in psychiatric nursing.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|