|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||11/8/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/22/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Nights - $30,000 – 37,000 annually plus shift differentials|
|Full or Part Time||
All applicants must apply online.
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Psych)
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Nights - $30,000 – 37,000 annually plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and holidays depending on education and experience.
• Responsibilities for performing technical direct and indirect nursing such as taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, and medication administration.
• Perform other technical nursing tasks in providing health care to patients and others.
• Directs the activities of the direct care staff on the unit.
• Unrestricted Oklahoma LPN licensure.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|