|Department||Employment Security Commission|
|Date Opened||11/16/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/16/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$30,000.00 - $55,000.00/year|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at the Will Rogers Memorial Office Building, OKC.
Annual Hiring Range: $30,000.00 - $55,000.00
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Conduct timely audits and reviews from an annual work plan. Duties may include: research, evaluate and communicate information to determine compliance with Federal and/or State rules, requirements and procedures; assist in the development of auditing strategies and budgets, and the update of an audit program; write reports; develop presentations; assist others in the department; assist with administrative duties; other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WHICH WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE OPENING:
1) Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill all job-related travel normally associated with this position. It may include overnight or out of state travel on an average of not more than 5%.
2) Must be willing to work Monday through Friday between 8 am to 5 pm, or as needed.
3) Training will be provided concerning the procedures of conducting audits and/or reviews.
4) Applicants must be a licensed Certified Public Accountant with Information Security experience or education.
• Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Requires understanding of internal controls and control frameworks
• Experience in IT systems and controls and how controls relate to business and operational processes is highly desired.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience working with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications as related to Information Technology and Cyber Security guidance is highly desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid listening skills
• Ability to maintain confidentially
• Strong people skills are necessary due to the nature of this position
• Highly organized with a focus on details and the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to conduct research to identify relevant criteria and apply knowledge to different circumstances
• Experience with data analysis is desired.
• Strong business judgment and highest level of integrity
“THE OKLAHOMA EMPLOYMENT SECURITY COMMISSION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.