|Department||Department of Agriculture and Food and Forestry|
|Date Opened||12/3/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/7/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$27,697 - $29,697 Annually|
|Full or Part Time||
Location: Oklahoma City
Customer Service Representative II - Mailroom Specialist
• Thorough working knowledge of federal and state laws relating to United States postal regulations and management.
• Ability to reconcile postal balances on agency accounts and ensure all postal accounts are balanced on a weekly basis. Ensures all accounts contain sufficient postage for daily operations and prepares claims for postage.
• Familiarity with Pitney Bowes Send Pro P-series, Send Suite Tracking and Send Suite Xpress equipment and software for mail processing purposes.
• Clearly communicate agency policies and United States postal requirements to agency personnel.
• Ability to lift 50 lb. packages independently.
• Able to stand upright for mail sorting and distribution activities for at a least 5 hours per day
• Daily postal retrieval activities requires employee to work in outside elements during inclement weather.
• Keep accurate logs of all postal expenses incurred by other building tenants and agency departments for billing purposes.
• Familiarity with a Xerox Work Centre 5890 high volume production copier/scanner. Completes document production requests within 2 business days of receipt.
• Accurately inputs agency vehicle expenses monthly into the OMES Fleet Management program.
• Be extremely proficient in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office Suite products.
• Demonstrate the ability to perform assigned duties without constant supervision.
• Have and maintain a valid Oklahoma driver’s license.
Positions in this job family are responsible for establishing contact with both internal and external customers. They provide the customer with the requested information or assistance concerning the services provided by the agency, institution, or unit, or direct this request to those who can provide the service. Responsibilities may include operating various types of telephone or communications equipment, including switchboards, communications consoles and telefax machines; issuing equipment, supplies, auto parts or other materials; processing applications for various licenses or permits; serving as a cashier in an institution, lodge, resort or other facility; and similar activities.
The Customer Service Representative job family consists of three levels of work which are distinguished by the complexity of the job assignments, the extent of the responsibility and duties assigned, the level of expertise required for the completion of assigned tasks, and the responsibility for the supervision of others.
This is the career level of this job family where employees will be expected to perform duties at all levels of complexity. Responsibility may also be assigned for training lower-level staff or serving as a project or team leader.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of one year of experience in sales or public contact work plus one additional year of experience in customer service; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Some positions may require that applicants be willing and able to fulfill all job-related travel.
Some positions may require performing moderately heavy lifting.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Scores based on: 100% Evaluation of Education and Experience listed on a supplemental questionnaire.
***NOTE: Names of eligible applicants can be made available to State agencies upon their request, immediately following the closing date and time.