|Department||Department of Environmental Quality|
|Date Opened||12/4/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/18/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Bi-weekly Rate: $1,535.13|
|Full or Part Time||
Located in the Water Quality Division, in the Municipal Discharge & Stormwater Permitting Section, in the Oklahoma City office.
Major Job Duties:
1. Provide administrative support for the Municipal Discharge and Stormwater Permitting Section.
2. Process applications and incoming correspondence.
3. Review and edit outgoing correspondence for the Section.
4. Coordinate and track permitting documents, scan and index documents in the Agency electronic document management system.
5. Support quality assurance and perform quality control for Agency permitting database.
6. Perform data entry, run database queries and generate reports as needed.
7. Coordinate distribution of permitting documents to DEQ staff, local counties, EPS and other specified personnel.
8. Support development and maintenance of dental amalgam certification tracking system.
9. Distribute permit applications and incoming/outgoing mail.
10. Provide backup support for reception desk.
An EEO Employer.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT OR FORMER PERMANENT, CLASSIFIED STATE EMPLOYEE, PLEASE APPLY TO THE “INTERNAL JOBS” LISTING HERE. DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS RECRUITMENT.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities for providing administrative support for program areas and support functions, or serve as an assistant to, or provide administrative support to an administrator or an official. This may include supervising an administrative or clerical unit, responsibility for an administration program providing various services to agency customers, and similar duties and responsibilities. It may also include responsibility for supervising an assigned staff of administrative technicians in performing duties involving the processing of applications for various types of permits or licenses, maintaining various records, preparing correspondence or other materials, and similar activities.
The Administrative Assistant job family consists of two levels, which are distinguished, based on the level of complexity of specific job assignments, the extent of responsibility assigned, and the level of expertise required for the completion of assigned projects.
At this level duties and responsibilities will be at all levels of complexity. Employees will coordinate activities both internal and external to the organization or program and may supervise others in performing various administrative duties or other activities.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of five years of technical clerical work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Scores based on: 100% Evaluation of Education and Experience listed on the supplemental questionnaire.
***NOTE: Names of eligible applicants can be made available to State agencies upon their request, immediately following the closing date and time.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|