|Date Opened||10/15/2019 08:20:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/1/2019 5:00:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
The Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission is immediately accepting applications for their 2020 Spring Internship Program.
The selected applicant will spend the Spring Semester at the Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission office in downtown Oklahoma City. During the time at OAC, the applicant will enhance their knowledge of state aviation through assisting the Airport Development Division with airport inspections, pavement inspections, statewide system planning, and various airport projects as needed.
- Must be able to work 15+ hours/week during regular Office Hours (M-F, 7:30am-5:00pm)
- Must be able to provide one’s own transportation to and from OAC’s office in downtown OKC
- Must be an effective communicator by phone, email, and in person
- Must demonstrate ability to work well with others
- Must demonstrate ability to work on projects with minimal supervision
- Must possess a knowledge of performing general administrative tasks including the ability to operate a personal computer with Microsoft Office programs and skills in organizing, compiling, and recording information accurately
- 2.75 Overall Retention GPA or higher
- 3.00 Major (Aviation) Overall Retention GPA or higher
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior enrolled in an undergraduate Aviation-related degree program.
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- This is a paid Internship without benefits
- Pay rate is $10/hour
- Downtown parking is provided
- Cover letter
- Official Transcript(s)
- Short essay describing your career aspirations
- Send all application materials electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) to:
Mr. Chris Wadsworth
Financial & Officer Manager
Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission
If you have any questions about the internship please email email@example.com.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN November 1, 2019 BY 5:00 PM.
*The top candidates will be interviewed by OAC staff who will make the final selection.