*Div. of Economic Development/Technical Trainer
|Date Opened||4/18/2022 11:00:00 AM|
State of South Carolina
Technical Training Instructor
Multiple Positions Available
Location - Charleston County, SC, Charleston County,
SC Job Type Temporary - Full-Time
Department SC Technical College System, System Office
As a Technical Training Instructor, the primary responsibility is to educate students to standard proficiency levels in aerospace manufacturing focusing in the area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Secure qualification in accordance with the Boeing Company standards as well as conduct training in compliance with the aforementioned applications as directed.
- Conduct training in compliance with Boeing standards and policy.
- Deliver courses as written including check-in of participants. Ensure all materials are in the classroom, checking of pre-requisites and pre-work.
- Clean-up classrooms at end of class. Pick up all necessary paperwork for courses from the Admin office.
- Complete and drop off any required information for the course back to the admin within 24 hours of course completion.
- Deliver attendance within the established deadlines.
- Work with students in both the classroom and lab setting.
Minimum and Additional Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree and relevant experience.
- Previous experience should include teaching in a classroom environment or other group training setting.
- Familiarity with manufacturing production environments, engineering drawings, manufacturing management software, curriculum development and web-based processes is highly desirable.
- Utilization of Office Suite software and Adobe is a must.
- Candidates should be able to work independently, be self-directing, have good verbal and written skills, and be available to work different shifts.
- Three (3) years of training and/or experience in Aerospace manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to conduct training while standing for 3-hour training sessions.
- Compliance in maintaining proprietary information.
- Able to provide own transportation to deliver training at multiple training sites.