Elite Quartz Manufacturing - Maintenance Mechanic
|Company||Elite Quartz Manufacturing|
|Date Opened||10/9/2019 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/30/2020 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Northeastern Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Elite Quartz Manufacturing
4461 Highway 301 South
Latta, SC 29565
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Maintenance Mechanic Position
The Maintenance Mechanic position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment, and inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
- Perform various types of equipment and building repairs using skills that include thorough mechanical knowledge, and basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and hydraulic skills.
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
- Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by management
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· 2+ years’ experience in production facility preferred
· 2 year degree of Technical Certification preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wages of up to $22.00/hour for highly skilled candidates
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT; Elite Quartz is an "AT-WILL EMPLOYER" An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Veterans
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|