Elite Quartz Manufacturing - Line Operator 1
|Company||Elite Quartz Manufacturing|
|Date Opened||10/9/2019 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/30/2020 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Northeastern Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Elite Quartz Manufacturing
4461 Highway 301 South
Latta, SC 29565
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Line Operator 1
The Line Operator position will work on the production line in various phases of the production process. All employees will be trained on all of the duties within the three difference processes.
• Follow direction of management in performing daily assigned tasks.
• Follow documented standard work instructions to perform assigned tasks.
• Contribute to overall plant safety by personally working safely, and actively participating in plant safety initiatives, audits, and training.
• General entry level production duties including, but not limited to, operating production equipment to produce quality product per established procedures and training.
• Maintain well organized work area through adhering to plant standards and regular housekeeping duties.
• Contribute to problem solving efforts by suppling necessary data collected in performing duties, and communicating with technical staff.
• Work well with colleagues and staff to perform daily duties in an efficient and cooperative manner.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
• Able to do repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities
• Safe work attitude
• Team oriented
• Experience in manufacturing preferred
• High School diploma required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wages of up to $17.00/hour for highly skilled candidates
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT; Elite Quartz is an "AT-WILL EMPLOYER" An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Veterans
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|